Massive Vitality Overview
There’s little doubt that men over a certain age, say 35 to 40, may start to notice the effects of decreased testosterone levels. This is completely normal and happens to all men, though at different levels and different times. Some of the ways this drop in testosterone shows itself include:
- Increased tendency to gain weight, specifically fat around the waist area.
- Decreased ability to gain lean muscle mass.
- Lowered libido.
- Inability to achieve and/or maintain an erection.
Let’s face it, none of this is good. Thankfully, there are natural testosterone boosters that can stem the tide. A new entry into this market is Massive Vitality. It’s made by The New Health Corporation out of Sarasota, Florida, and it claims to be the very best at what it does.
How Massive Vitality Works
According to the product page, Massive Vitality uses a “government produced active ingredient” and is manufactured in a $3 million state of the art facility. They also refer to results of tests showing that Massive Vitality:
- Increases testosterone by 70-140% in just 3 weeks, and
- Increases the number 1 anti-aging hormone, DHEA by 47%
The trouble is that these studies and their results are not spelled out clearly, and links are not provided. The whole tone is a bit, um, exaggerated. But we’re not going to dismiss Massive Vitality so quickly. First, we’ll check out the formula and see if it’s got what it takes.
Massive Vitality Ingredients
The Massive Vitality product page does list all the active ingredients in the formula and their amounts. The list includes:
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium Sagittatum) which increases the amount of nitric oxide in your blood. This increases blood flow to the penis during erections and to muscles during workouts. So while it doesn’t increase testosterone, it does improve your performance in the gym and in the bedroom.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the amount of luteinizing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. This in turn signals the testes to produce more testosterone.
- DHEA which is a precursor to testosterone and slows down the aging process.
- Fenugreek which is believed to increase testosterone levels.
- Ginseng which improves energy levels.
- Zinc which is a necessary component of the body’s natural testosterone producing process.
- Magnesium which is also important in the process of the body’s chemical reactions.
How Massive Vitality Works
The recommended dose if 2 Massive Vitality caplets taken once daily, preferably with a meal. With daily use, not only is it expected that you’ll get the benefits of increased testosterone, but you’ll also find yourself with lower bad cholesterol and less cortisol (or stress hormone).
Benefits of Massive Vitality
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It does contain ingredients to increase testosterone levels.
Drawbacks of Massive Vitality
- It’s new, so there are no Massive Vitality reviews from customers out there to help us figure out if it actually works.
- The marketing is hyped and unsubstantiated.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Massive Vitality through the New Health website. A single bottle is a one month supply, and it sells for $48. If you buy 2 bottles, you’ll get one free. If you buy 3 bottles, you’ll get 2 free.
There are lots of natural testosterone boosting supplements to choose from. Massive Vitality may be one of the decent ones, but I don’t see anything particularly special about it. Given the fact that it’s so new, I’d say wait a while. Let someone else be the guinea pig.
My Top T Booster Choice – Testofuel
I have tried dozens of supposed all natural testerone boosters, and most of them just plain suck.
It’s refreshing to finally come across one that ACTUALLY works for a change.
I recently got a chance to test out a 3 month supply of Testofuel, and my results were awesome.