Erexium is a male enhancement supplement made by the Canadian company Option Biotech. According to the product information page, Erexium, when taken daily, will improve your sexual performance and increase your penis size. They claim that you’ll notice a performance change in just a few weeks and real growth in penis size in about 4 months. Erexium is additionally recommended for women who’ve lost sex drive or lack the ability to get sufficiently stimulated. This makes Erexium a good option for a couple who wants to work together to improve the more intimate aspects of their relationship.
How Erexium Works
The primary mechanism of action is to increase the amount of blood flowing to the penis. The way it works is that when you are aroused, blood rushes into the Corpus Cavernosa, or penile chambers to make your erection big and hard. Sending in more blood trains the penis to receive even more blood, and this is how the penis gets bigger over time.
For performance issues, Erexium uses aphrodisiacs and sexual stimulants to increase desire, energy, and endurance, as well as ingredients to support prostate health.
The list is long yet basically familiar. Some of the highlights are:
- Epimedium, Cuscuta, Ginkgo Biloba, and Cnidium for increasing the amount of blood rushing into the penis during sexual excitement.
- Tribulus Terrestris, Cistanche, and Licorice for increasing testosterone levels for improving both desire and performance.
- Saw Palmetto and Nettle for supporting prostate health.
The recommended dose is 1 pill taken 3 times daily, and the product page mentions that 85% of users found Erexium to be effective and noted that it works well to prevent erectile dysfunction.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- It contains Epimedium and Tribulus.
- The Option Biotech website and the Erexium product page are kind of confusing and a little lacking in professionalism.
- The formula doesn’t include L-Arginine for best blood flow.
- We found no Erexium reviews other than the testimonials on the website, which we always take with a grain of salt.
- Three times a day dosing can become a little inconvenient.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Erexium online through the Option Biotech website for $49.99 per 90 count bottle. If you live in Canada, you’ll be able to find it in several retail stores as well.
Our Conclusion on Erexium
Male enhancement supplements are available by the hundreds. What that means to you is that you don’t have to settle for anything less that something that provides everything you want. There’s something that just doesn’t sit right about Erexium. It lacks professionalism as well as some key ingredients, notable L-Arginine. Skip this one, and choose something more trustworthy and