Razor 8 Blast Powder Review
There are a few things to look for in a PreWorkout Supplement. Mainly, it’s about stimulantsand vascularity. You want bodily energy, stamina, and focus, andyou also want muscular energy, so your pumps are there and you’re gaining as much as you possibly can. If you spend any amount of time at the gym or trolling the forums, you know that everybody’s got their favorite pre-workout supplements. Razor 8 Blast Powder from AllMax Nutrition may not be the first one that comes to mind, but it’s been popping up a lot lately, so we knew we had to take a look.
How Razor 8 Blast Powder Works
The marketing focus around Razor 8 Blast Powder is definitely squarely on the energy component. They talk about 5 key stimulants that give you insane energy, ignite your fat burning fires, and make you feel like the hardest workout you’ve had in weeks is a walk in the park, because if you’re not motivated during your workout, you won’t get out of it what it feels like you’re putting in.
Razor 8 Blast Powder is a powder that comes in three flavors – Lemon/Lime,Triple Berry, and Watermelon.The concentrated formula onlyrequires a ½ scoop serving mixed with 4-6 ounces of water shortly before physical activity. In fact, they warn against taking more than 1 scoop at a time or 2 scoops ina 24 hour period.
Razor 8 Blast Powder Ingredients
Pre workouts are notorious for their long lists of ingredients. We’ll focus on just those key ones we think are there to make Razor 8 Blast Powder work:
– Two kinds of Caffeine totaling over 200 mg to give you that thermogenic and energy boost to get you energized, focused, and motivated.
– Yerbe Mata Green Tea Extract, Cranes Bill Extract, and Hordenum Vulgare to further enhance thermogenesis that lasts for hours.
– Creatine Monohydrate at 2.5 grams gives endless energy and work capacity to your muscles while minimizing the effect of lactic acid.
– Creatinol-O-Phosphate further lessens the amount of lactic acid build up in your muscle tissue.
– Arginine AKG at almost 2 grams increases vascularity through the mechanism of increased amounts of nitric oxide for relaxing blood vessel walls. This is where your pumps come from.
– Beta Alanine also increases muscular energy and decreases recovery time.
Razor 8 Blast Powder Benefits
- It costs less than most of its competitors.
- There are lots of great Razor 8 Blast Powder reviews from customers who’ve been happy with the energy and motivation it provides.
- It comes in 3 flavors.
Razor 8 Blast Powder Drawbacks
- We found lots of negative comments about the flavors.
- Some guys might get jittery from all the stimulants.
Where to Buy
You can find Razor 8 Blast Powder online and in some retail stores. GNC carries it. And the AllMax Nutrition website has a retailer locator to help you find a seller. The 80 serving jug sells retails for about $37 and lasts at over a month and a half if you use it daily and as directed.
Lots of guys seem to really like Razor 8 Blast Powder, and judging by the ingredients, it’s probably effective. Our only concern is that you start off slow, especially if you know you’re sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants.