Testogel is prescription-based clinical or medical enhancement product that has been classified as a “medicine” and not as a herbal product. It comes in a gel form for local use and, as the name indicates, “Testo Gel” is a gel that works to increase or normalize the blood levels of testosterone, the male sex hormone.
What is Testogel?
Testogel is a prescription-based topical medication for local use i.e. it does not have to be administered orally. Rather, it is applied locally on the skin, similar to the way Androgel (another ointment) is applied.
Reviews, endorsements or testimonials on the product
Testo Gel, like most of the prescription-based medical drugs has generally received both negative and positive reviews. One is encouraged to do his own research to find out more about such reviews and testimonials. It is, however, without a doubt that it does increase blood testosterone levels if used regularly. On the other hand, there have been quite a few reports about several of its side effects and associated health risks.
Composition / ingredients of Testogel
Each sachet of Testogel contains 50 mg testosterone in 5 g gel quantity. Other inactive ingredients include carbomer 980, isopropyl myristate, ethanol, sodium hydroxide and purified water.
How does Testogel work (Mode of action)?
Each 5 g sachet of Testogel is applied topically on the skin of arms or shoulders or stomach, preferably in the morning. Once applied, it is quickly and directly absorbed into the blood stream to raise the testosterone levels in men.
Testogel is for you if:
- You want to use an allopathic medical drug to increase your testosterone levels
- You are suffering from a testosterone deficiency and have been prescribed Testo gel by your doctor
Testogel is not for you if:
- You want to use Testosterone in an “injectable” form
- You are “allergic” to any of its components
- You are looking for a purely natural and herbal testosterone booster
- You want to protect yourself from the dangerous side effects of an allopathic medication
- You are looking for a “permanent” solution to your low testosterone problems
Pros of Testogel
- Has been endorsed and prescribed by qualified doctors
- Is backed with clinical trials and studies
- Is widely regarded as an authentic and credible product
- Comes from a world renewed platform of a top multinational pharmaceutical company known as “Bayer”
Cons of Testogel
- Has potential of toxicity especially is used regularly and in large dose
- Is a typical allopathic product with a lot of side effects
- Can not be purchased without doctor’s prescription
- Some of the dangerous side effects that have been reported in clinical trials include anxiety, high blood pressure, high blood sugar levels, worsening of breath, digestive disturbances etc.
- Needs to be used every day otherwise will not work
- No Moneyback guarantee or free trial offer
Based on the above pros and cons, benefits and features and mode of action, Testogel turns out to be a typical medical drug that should only be used on doctor’s advice. It is quite expensive, does not have a high safety profile and does not offer any Moneyback guarantee. Therefore, unless it has actually been “prescribed” for you, it is best to avoid this product and turn to safer and natural options instead.
Check Out Our Top Natural Testosterone Boosting Supplement