Okay so you’ve decided you want to start using a work out supplement to help you get to that rock solid, ripped body you’ve been working so hard to get. That’s a good first step, and I totally support it. Now the logical next step is to do your homework and find out which is the best product with the best value for your money.
If you’re here, that means you’ve started that process, and if you’ve started that process, you probably learned very quickly there are a &%*)load of choices and how the hell are you supposed to figure out which one is best. Take XtremeGain for example. You’ve been to the website and maybe read a review or two, and it sounds like a great product. So is it?
What Is XtremeGain
In a nutshell, XtremeGain is a nitric oxide booster, which makes it a supplement suitable for taking as a pre workout aid. When you take XtremeGain before working out, it causes your body to produce and release an increased amount of nitric oxide (NO). NO causes your blood vessels to dilate, allowing blood to flow more freely through your body and at increased amounts.
When more blood flows to your muscles while working out, the muscles receive more of what they need, namely oxygen and nutrients, to work harder, recover better, and in the end, grow bigger.
How XtremeGain Works
The recommended dose is two simple XtremeGain tablets taken about half an hour before your workout This is when the “Perpetual Release” kicks in. The nitric oxide boost starts right as you’re beginning your workout, and continues throughout the entire day, so you look just as pumped hours later as you did when you were in the gym.
Part of the process ignited by increased nitric oxide is a lowering of blood pressure and heart rate. In fact, NO boosters are often prescribe by doctors to patients with elevated blood pressure. By opening up the blood vessels, blood flows more easily, meaning the heart doesn’t have to work as hard to pump blood through the body.
Strength and endurance are re-focused onto the lifting that your doing, so you go harder and longer, getting to your desired results faster.
The XtremeGain website provides a list of ingredients in the formula and explains how they work toward helping you build muscle. The primary active blend in the XtremeGain formula is the Advanced Arginine Blend which is made up of:
· L-Arginine which is a direct precursor to Nitric Oxide, which lowers blood pressure and improves blood flow. The resulting lowering of the heart rate increases athletic endurance. It is also believed that L-Arginine helps the body produce an increased amount of growth hormone, which aids in the building of muscle even further.
· Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) which is a form of arginine also used to improve athletic performance. It is also known to cure kidney disease and balance intestinal bacteria.
· Arginine Ketoisocaproate (AKIC) boosts NO levels for better blood flow leading to better oxygen and nutrient delivery. With AKIC, you’ll get better muscle pumps, faster muscle recovery, and increased strength and stamina.
· Ornithine Alpha_Ketoglutarate (OKG) which is an amino acid complex that helps preserve muscle mass and keeps it from degrading. It boosts levels of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor) and HGH (Human Growth Hormone) levels to help build lean muscle mass and increase protein synthesis.
· Alpha Ketoglutarate which is found naturally in the body. It’s used to optimize glutamine store for blood sugar control and muscle protein synthesis and cell volumizing. It also provides energy for the immune system.
The rest of the ingredient list is involved in the delivery mechanism. So the XtremeGain formula is very much all about the nitric oxide boost it provides.
I wasn’t able to find any reviews from independent sources, but there are several testimonials with before and after photos presented on the XtremeGain website. While we always suggest you take testimonials from the website with a grain of salt, here’s what guys had to say:
Martin says, “By all means, do try XtremeGain. It works just great. My muscles are getting ripped, my confidence is going stronger, and my girlfriend loves it. The increased NO flow is spectacular. I am able to exercise longer with heavier weights but just about an hour after the workout, I am as good as new.”
Steven says, “XtremeGain is worth getting even only for its “perpetual release” effect. Seriously, staying all day long as ripped as after your workout is simply amazing. The ladies go crazy. Actually, so do I because that absolutely ripped shape gives incredible confidence boost. Go for it, you will not regret it even for a bit.”
Where to Buy XtremeGain
You can only purchase XtremeGain through the official website, and it’s handled much differently than the purchase of most online supplements. On the plus side, it’s not a shady free trial offer that locks you into ongoing payments. This is a very good thing. On the down side, you can only order XtremeGain COD.
For anyone under 30 or so, my guess is you don’t even know what COD is. It stands for Cash On Delivery. It means you pay the delivery person at the time of the delivery. This is rarely done these days with personal deliveries. People have jobs and don’t usually have “the Mrs.” waiting at home to receive packages.
Business to business transactions can sometimes work that way, and that makes sense because businesses are general open and attended during the day, but I can’t figure out why XtremeGain is handled this way. But is is, and the price for a one month supply is $45, and you can save some on the per bottle pice by buying in bulk. For example, 4 bottles sell for $135.
Our XtremeGain Recommendation
With all the different forms of L-Arginine to help your body produce more nitric oxide, I’m sure XtremeGain can be an aid to you with your workouts, helping you get to your bodybuilding goals faster and more efficiently.
But I don’t think XtremeGain has anything more than any supplement you can pick up more conveniently at your local GNC or have delivered more conveniently and more cheaply from on online source.