Ikawe is a proprietary name given to a male enhancement product prepared and marketed by a famous Florida-based herbal supplement company known as “Native Remedies”. Its liquid preparation differentiates it from other male enhancement dietary supplements in the market. Read on to discover more about this product.
What is Ikawe?
Ikawe is a male enhancement supplement that comes in a specific “liquid tincture” form and is specifically used to treat/ prevent erectile dysfunction. However, it can also be used by normal men just to enhance their existing sexual performance and potency. The term “Ikawe” literally means “warrior” in South African language of the tribe called “Xhosa”. It comes in the form of “oral drops”, and is purportedly all natural and 100% herbal.
Reviews, endorsements or testimonials on the product
Ikawe has mostly received positive reviews. There have been independent, third party reviews as well and almost all have classified Ikawe as one of the recommended supplements for daily use. Furthermore, no safety issues or side effects have been reported, which of course can’t be supported by actual clinical evidence.
Composition / ingredients of Ikawe
Following is the list of the major ingredients found in Ikawe liquid:
- Saw palmetto
- Horny goat weed
- Kola nut
How does Ikawe work (Mode of action)?
According to the official information, Ikawe helps by stimulating the “nervous control” (brain) of the user. It leads to acceleration and stimulation of various stages of arousal and sexual cycle. In simple words, Ikawe helps boost and improve almost all aspects of sexual cycle including arousal (libido boosting effect), the actual sexual act (by producing longer and stronger erections) and, finally by prolonging orgasms (by preventing premature ejaculation).
Ikawe is for you if:
- You hate swallowing pills from time to time.
- You are looking for a convenient once a day dosage
- You want to use a product with no reported safety risks or side effects
- You want to use an all-natural herbal supplement with no side effects
Ikawe is not for you if:
- You want permanent enlargement of your penis
- You are looking for pills / capsules
- You want to use a medical drug or prescription-based brand such as Viagra or Levitra
- You are looking for a supplement that has a convenient once-a-day dosage
Pros of Ikawe
- Easy liquid administration via drops
- Affordable and economical cost as each bottle is priced at $34.95
- The product comes with one-year money back guarantee, probably the longest if its kind for such a product
- High safety profile as no side effects have been reported
- Better user compliance because of easy mode of administration
Cons of Ikawe
- The recommended dosage is about 10 to 15 drops, three times a day. This higher dosage frequency may not be suitable for all.
- Ikawe is not clinically or scientifically supported by trials or studies
- There is no official website for the product
- No complete ingredients listing / labelling has been mentioned on the website
Ikawe is, indeed, an all-natural and herbal supplement that is completely vegetative or organic in nature. It comes with a one-year guarantee and at an affordable price. Furthermore, it does not have to be swallowed as it comes in oral drops form. However, you have to take it at least three times a day to witness any optimal effects. All in all, Ikawe surely looks worth trying. As, with one year Moneyback guarantee, you have got nothing to lose and there is no financial risk involved. Being one of its kind supplement that comes in a liquid tincture form, Ikawe surely emerges as a potent supplement especially for those who don’t prefer to use pills for whatever reasons.
Check Out Our Top Choices For Male Enhancement