- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
1. Kamagra Review
Kamagra is a brand or proprietary name given to the well known and the best selling generic medication known as “Sildenafil Citrate” (Viagra). It is available in various strengths and presentations such as oral jelly form, oral tablets and soft tabs for easy and safe use. It is manufactured in India but is marketed at worldwide level.
2. What is Kamagra?
Kamagra is another brand name for Sildenafil Citrate, PDE-5 inhibitor that is widely prescribed and used to treat erectile dysfunction or male impotence.
3. Reviews, endorsements or testimonials on the product
Kamagra stands out perfectly when it comes to lone reviews, user testimonials and endorsements by successful users and healthcare providers. After all, Sildenafil Citrate is, perhaps, the best known pharmaceutical grade molecule that is most frequently prescribed and used
4. Composition / ingredients of Kamagra
Kamagra contains Sildenafil Citrate as its main ingredient.
5. How does Kamagra work (Mode of action)?
Like Viagra, Kamagra is an inhibitor or blocker of phosphodiesterase inhibitor. Being the same pharmaceutical molecule, Kamagra works and acts exactly in the same way as Viagra does i.e.by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase (PDE-5), the main enzyme responsible for constricting blood vessels and hence decreased blood flow to the penis. By blocking the activity of this enzyme, Kamagra dilates the blood vessels of the body (particularly of penis) and which leads to better and quicker blood flow which is essential for achieving and maintaining quality erections before and during sexual intercourse.
6. Kamagra is for you if:
- You are suffering from erectile dysfunction or male impotence
- You have been prescribed Sildenafil Citrate as the only treatment for your condition
- You don’t want to use natural / herbal supplements for the treatment of your problem
- You are looking for a cheaper alternative of Viagra
- You want to buy Sildenafil without prescription
7. Kamagra is not for you if:
- You are suffering from heart disease or high blood pressure
- You want a pill that will work even without sexual stimulation
- You are looking for a penis “enlargement” pill
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine
- You are looking for a product with longer duration of action
8. Pros of Kamagra
- Product is available in three different presentations / forms i.e. tablets (pills), jelly and soft tabs.
- Once taken by mouth, Kamagra starts working within an hour or so, giving you sustained, maintainable and harder erections without difficulty
- Product is available in three different formulations or strengths for patients’ compliance and convenience i.e. 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg
- It can be easily, securely and discreetly purchased online
- In addition to product’s official website, there are many region websites that include detailed information about this product and sell the product online
- It is much cheaper than Viagra and yet contains the same active ingredient
9. Cons of Kamagra
- Product does not work until and unless you are sexually stimulated or excited
- Its duration of action is only 4 to 5 hours (you will need to take another dose if you want its effects to last longer)
- Being an allopathic medical “drug”, it has some serious side effects and complications
- Product must be taken at least one hour before having sexual intercourse
- It is illegal and unethical to purchase any prescription drug even online without prescription
- Some of the serious side effects include:
- Allergic reactions
- Nasal congestion
- Changes in blood pressure
- In some rare cases, it may also lead to bleeding disorders in some patients
10. Our recommendation
In short, while Kamagra seems to be a cheaper and equivalent alternative to Viagra, its online purchase is considered illegal and is not without risks. Furthermore, it’s originally a prescription-based drug and should not be taken without doctor’s supervision. Considering all these facts into account, you should not buy Kamagra online without a doctor’s recommendation and until and unless you live in country where drugs’ rules and regulations do allow a person to buy Sildenafil without prescription.