When a guy finds he needs a little help, he may seek out that help. But if it involves going to the doctor, discussing his sex life, asking for a prescription, and getting it filled at the pharmacy, he may not. That’s why herbal male enhancement supplements are such a great thing. You can get the help you need, but you don’t have to advertise your problems to anyone.
Maxgain is one such supplement. It claims to help you get erections with ease so you can enter the bedroom with the confidence you once had. The Maxgain website puts a lot of emphasis on the confidence you regain when you know you won’t have trouble getting and maintaining an erection.
How Maxgain Works
The primary mechanism by which Maxgain works is increased blood flow. It uses a combination of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline to increase the body’s own natural production of nitric oxide. The more nitric oxide you have flowing through your system, the harder, longer, thicker, and firmer your erections will be. NO opens up your blood vessels and relaxes the smooth muscle walls of your corpus cavernosa so blood just rushes in, making you hard and ready.
They also make it a point several times that taking Maxgain doesn’t mean you’ll be walking around with an erection all day. It takes intimate activity or visualization to get you started down that path.
Added to the L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are a number of other herbal ingredients to help you along. There’s:
- Siberian Ginseng which gets your blood flowing and gives you energy.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract which also increases blood flow to the penis.
- Maca Root Powder which works as one of the more powerful herbal aphrodisiacs.
- Tribulus Fruit Powder which helps increase the body’s production of testosterone.
- Epimedium Powder which is another herb to help increase blood flow to the penis when aroused.
- Ginkgo Biloba Powder which increases brain power and gives you energy.
The dosage instructions are to take 2 capsules 30 to 40 minutes before sexual activity, but that’s it’s best to take it every day.
Benefits of Maxgain
- It contains several ingredients to improve blood flow for better erections.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- We found a few positive Maxgain reviews from independent customers.
Drawbacks of Maxgain
- It’s expensive.
- It hasn’t been clinically studied.
- It contains Yohimbe which is effective but may cause serious side effects like a severe drop in blood pressure, especially with long term use.
Where to Buy
Maxgain is available on the official website. Oddly, they don’t see single bottles. You can get a 14 day trial, which will enroll you into ongoing monthly shipments and payments, or you can get a three month or five month supply. Amazon does sell single bottles, however, for $59.99.
I think you’ll get pretty decent results from Maxgain. My main concern is that long term use of a supplement that contains Yohimbe may not be such a great idea.