Maxarouse may be the first modern day herbal male enhancement pill, and though it’s hanging by a thread, it’s still around. It first came out back in 1993, made by a company called Professional Athletics. It’s a take as needed sexual stimulant that attempts to ensure that you don’t run into problems with erectile dysfunction or low libido.
The male enhancement industry has come a long way in the last 20 years. Let’s dive into Maxarouse and see if it holds up after all this time.
Amazingly, this formula lists only two components. They are Siberian Ginseng and Sarsparilla.
- The Ginseng produces energy and stamina which is helpful for sexual performance as well as all areas of life. It also increases the flow of blood throughout the body, including the penis during arousal and erection.
- The Sarsparilla is a natural aphrodisiac known to increase libido and frequency of sexual thought.
Just as noteworthy is what’s missing from the formula. There’s nothing to boost the body’s natural production of testosterone, and there’s very little to combat erectile dysfunction. What is there (the Ginseng) is one of the very weakest blood flow enhancing ingredients in use today.
How Maxarouse Works
Sold in blister packs of 4 capsules, Maxarouse is meant to only be taken when you expect a sexual encounter, sort of like Viagra. It’s not a supplement you’d need to take every day.
Benefits of Maxarouse
- It carries nostalgic benefit as one of the original herbal male enhancements. (If that sort of thing speaks to you.)
- It’s cheap to try.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Drawbacks of Maxarouse
- It’s hard to find.
- The male enhancement industry has come a long way since 1993, and there are far better alternatives available today.
- The official website is no longer available.
Where to Buy Maxarouse
If you would like to purchase Maxarouse, you can do so on eBay and one or two other online retail sites. Currently, a 4 pack tends to sell for about $1.99.
If you have any nostalgic or historical interest in old fashioned male enhancement products, then Maxarouse is just what the doctor ordered. If your interests lie more in line with actually boosting your sexual performance, then we’d recommend you look into something a bit more state of the art.