There’s no doubt that the overwhelming majority of product we talk about here are oral supplements in the male enhancement category. But there are occasional exceptions when we veer a little bit and discuss something a little off the beaten path.
Today’s subject is called OxySurge. They call it a male enhancement serum, and they say it’s are the only one currently on the market. This may be true. There are some topical formulas, but they mainly come in the form of gels, creams or lotions. OxySurge is more of a serum that you apply shortly before sexual activity to intensify your pleasure and enhance your performance.
How OxySurge Works
About 10-15 minutes before sexual activity, you apply OxySurge to your penis and massage it in. The recommended amount is about the size of a dime, yet they are clear that you should use whatever amount works for you. Without stinging or soreness, OxySurge will help you achieve and maintain an erection, and you’ll last longer, creating a more intense climax in the end for both of you.
The list includes some of what we’ve come to expect in the oral supplements along with some newcomers, presumably related to the fact that OxySurge is a serum.
- L-Arginine which helps dilate blood vessels so more blood flows to the penis during arousal. It also increases tactile sensitivity.
- Horny Goat Weed which also enhances penile blood flow for better erections that last longer.
- Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6) which increases nerve sensitivity so you’re more sensitive to touch.
- Peppermint Oil which is said to awaken desire in both men and women. It has a pleasurable warming effect as well.
- 7-Deto-DHEA which increases levels of free testosterone. This increases desire and performance.
Benefits of OxySurge
- It takes the form of a serum which makes it right for someone who cannot or does not wish to take pills.
- It contains ingredients to improve both pleasure and performance.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
Drawbacks of OxySurge
- There’s no indication of how long a bottle will last.
- Independent reviews are not very good.
Where to Buy
You can purchase OxySurge through the official website as well as independent retail sites. We’ve seen prices of $24.99 and $22.99 for the 2 ounce bottle, so you may want to shop around. OxySurge comes with a 90 day money back guarantee. You can return up to one used bottle and all unopened bottles for a full refund less shipping.
When I first wrote about Oxysurge, it looked like it had potential. My opinion of it has now changed a bit.
If you look at some of the reviews on Amazon, you’ll see that the vast majority of them aren’t very appealing.
In fact, almost 80% of those who left feedback rated it 2 stars or less.
Statements like “it did absolutely nothing for me” and “didn’t work at all” are very common, much more so than the positive ones.
Couple that with the insane price tag, and I say take a pass.