For a guy, pretty much any sex is good sex. But that doesn’t mean it can’t get better. And the truth is, as we get older, all sorts of things start to drop off. One in particular is prostate health. And if your prostate health plummets, your sexual performance and satisfaction will too. That’s where Roplex comes in.
Roplex is a sexual enhancement supplement designed to help you have better orgasms. It gets its name from the European term “Ropes” which refers to the contractions of orgasm. The idea is that the more semen you release the more ropes it takes to get it out. And the more ropes, the better and more intense the orgasm feels.
How Roplex Works
Roplex works by shrinking the prostate while strengthening the muscles of the Vas Deferens. With less pressure coming from the prostate, more semen is produced. And as the higher volume of semen works its way through the newly strengthened Vas Deferens, it has to contract more to get it all through.
The recommended dose is 1 tablet a day, taken in the morning with a full glass of water. You may see results in as soon as 12 to 14 days, but you won’t feel the full effect until you’ve been on the program for about 3 months.
There are only two ingredients in the Roplex formula.
- Scandinavian Flower Pollen has been used for centuries to increase sexual pleasure
- Saw Palmetto is commonly found in male performance enhancement supplements to support prostate health.
The amounts of each ingredient are not revealed, nor is there a detailed explanation of how they work. It is mentioned several times that Roplex has been clinically proven to work, but no actual studies are cited.
Where to Buy Roplex
You can purchase Roplex through any of several online supplement retailers. A one month supply sells for about $25 through most of the sources we found. The manufacturer itself does not offer a money back guarantee. This is something you’d have to determine based on the retailer you choose.
Benefits of Roplex
- It could intensify your orgasm.
- It may shorten recovery time.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s reasonably affordable.
- There are lots of Roplex testimonials available on the various retail sites.
Drawbacks of Roplex
- It may take up to 3 months to work.
- Clinical studies are mentioned but not cited.
- There is no manufacturer guarantee.
- Roplex does not address erectile dysfunction.
If you’re mainly concerned with improving the quality of your orgasm, Roplex is definitely one to try. There are several positive testimonials from guys who’ll tell you that this stuff really works. Our recommendation, however, comes with a few reservations. Make sure you know that Roplex won’t do anything for your sexual performance, and don’t count on a money back guarantee.
Check Out Our Top Choices for Male Enhancement