Once you start looking into cures for erectile dysfunction, you begin to get the impression that this is a huge (no pun intended) problem. And that’s because it is. Sort of. While most guys don’t have a consistent problem getting it up, almost everyone has trouble sometimes. And now that there are so many over-the-counter herbal remedies, it doesn’t have to be that way anymore. Anyone can take a pill, daily or once in a while, and poof – problem solved. That’s what they tell you anyway.
The reality is that some of these pills work and some of them don’t. Same as anything else, really. So it’s our job to sort out which ones are which. Today’s contender goes by the name, Viatrex.
How Viatrex Works
Viatrex is a supplement you take daily. The herbal ingredients build up in your system over time (usually starting within a few weeks) until you can achieve and maintain the results you’re looking for. The clear focus for Viatrex is circulation. This is important because the rush of blood into the penis is what causes erections, so the more blood rushing in, the better the erection.
There’s also a secondary focus on increasing your sex drive with herbal libido boosters. This helps with the psychological aspect of getting erections, which you should never underestimate.
There is no official Viatrex website. Nor did we find any retailers who carry it. This makes finding concrete information about the formula pretty difficult. What we were able to find were anecdotal statements from people who’ve used Viatrex that can give us a pretty good idea of a few of the components.
Apparently, some of what goes into Viatrex is:
- Tribulus Terrestris which works with Luteinizing Hormone to stimulate an increase in the body’s own natural production of testosterone. With increased testosterone levels, you’ll achieve both better erections and better performance.
- Swedish Flower Pollen which improves prostate health, a key component of erectile health. It is also thought to increase penile blood flow.
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow throughout the body.
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide which opens up blood vessels to allow for the greater inflow of blood.
While we know that Viatrex is a daily supplement, we were not able to track down dosage information.
Where to Buy
This is where things really break down. We couldn’t locate a source for Viatrex online. This is a pretty good indication that it may have been discontinued, though we didn’t find any conclusive evidence of that.
Benefits of Viatrex
- As a daily pill, it means you’re ready any time and don’t have to plan ahead.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Drawbacks of Viatrex
- Locating a way to purchase it is difficult at best.
- There is a definite lack of Viatrex information out there.
When we come across iffy products like this, it’s good to remember that there are hundreds of other fish in the see. Viatrex is difficult to find, and that’s okay. It doesn’t appear to have been one of the better options even when it was easy to get.