GNC X-TraFen Review
Introduction and background
X-TraFen is basically a potent male sexual tonic that comes from the well known brand of GNC. An independent survey done online reveals that the product is actually quite popular and has been used by several users with success for the treatment of common sexual issues such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and reduced libido. However, for those who are really looking to add some inches to their organ, GNC men’s X-TraFen may not be the real key to success.
What is GNC men’s X-TraFen?
GNC men’s X-TraFen is one of the well known male enhancements from GNC that comes in an oral capsule form. There are generally three indications for its use:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Reduced libido or lack of sexual desire in men
Composition / Ingredients of GNC men’s X-TraFen
The main ingredient in GNC men’s X-TraFen is Trigonella Foenum-Graecum, also known as Fenugreek Seed Extract. Fenugreek is a specific plant that acts as a potent aphrodisiac and powerful accelerator of male libido. It also acts as a strong nitric oxide releaser that will eventually cause blood vessel dilatation and faster yet longer penile erections.
Other inactive ingredients include:
- Titanium Dioxide, which is known as a Natural Mineral Whitener
- FD&C Blue #1
- FD&C Red #40
How does GNC men’s X-TraFen work (Mode of action)?
There are two key mechanisms that are responsible for producing GNC men’s X-TraFen’s effect on male sexual health:
Its ability to increase blood flow to the penis: Its ability to cause increased production and release of nitric oxide eventually causes rapid and reliable erections that could actually last for several minutes.
Its ability to increase sexual performance and potency: Acting as a strong aphrodisiac and libido booster, Fenugreek Seed Extract causes longer orgasms and better, greater sexual performance because of the higher levels of testosterone and improved stamina to perform sexual intercourse whenever and wherever needed.
GNC men’s X-TraFen is for you if:
- You are fond of using the genuine products from GNC
- If you specially concerned about using an all-natural product that is free from starch, sugar, artificial flavours and dairy products
- You are already signed up with one of their (GNC’s) membership programs
GNC men’s X-TraFen is not for you if:
- You are looking for an “all-natural or herbal” enhancement supplement
- You would prefer a once-a-day dosage
- You would only use a product backed with scientific studies or clinical trials
- You want to use a supplement to increase your penis size
- You want to use an all-in-one type of supplement that is composed of a variety of herbs and multi vitamins
Pros of GNC men’s X-TraFen
- Comes from a big, original and highly credible platform of GNC
- Product comes with a 30-day free trial period
- Product can be purchased online, through GNC stores or via groceries / local pharmacies
- Relatively of low cost, hence more cost-effective and economical as compare to most other enhancement supplements for men
- While the average price is around $34.99, if you are a gold card member through GNC, you can actually buy the product for as little as $15.00.
- Product is easily and readily available worldwide and can even be purchased from local retailers or any GNC store (hence, a good option for those who don’t prefer to shop “online”)
- Product may provide other generalized health benefits as well
- Product comes with 100% free shipping if you buy up to $99 worth of the supply
Cons of GNC men’s X-TraFen
- It only has one active ingredient i.e. Fenugreek Seed Extract
- Each product only has 30 capsules while the recommended daily dose is 2 capsules
- If taken as advised, the product would not last for more than 15 days
- Product is not FDA-Approved
- No separate, official website that will contain all the detailed information
- Product is not an all-natural or herbal product and also contains plenty of synthetic or artificial “inactive” ingredients.
Based on the above discussion and facts, it will be fair to say that GNC men’s X-TraFen seems to be a suitable and feasible option for those who are already fond of GNC’s brands and are looking for a quick yet short term solution for their common sexual issues including premature ejaculation and reduced sexual performance. However, it must be remembered that the product is not scientifically backed and does not come with money back guarantee. It can, for sure, be tested and tried to see if it is really worth it or not.
Check Out Our Top Choices For Male Enhancement