Most of the male enhancement products we look into on a daily basis are really quite similar to each other. By and large, they are pills that you either take daily or only before planned intimacy, and they work by increasing your libido, upping your energy, and increasing blood flow to your penis for better erections. Every once in a while, we come across something different. Sometimes it’s a lot different, and sometimes it’s just a little different.
I would classify today’s entry as just a little different. Instead of pill, Zytropin is a male enhancement spray. Just a couple spritzes on the tongue and you’ll experience a boost in testosterone, and increase in libido, better erections, and more sexual energy.
How Zytropin Works
Zytropin used to have its own website,and it was also sold at several different third party retail websites as well. This all seems to have come to an end. There is no longer a Zytropin website, and try though I may, I have not been able to find a retailer carrying it.
This makes it difficult to find out some of the information we like to have. For instance, there’s nothing on how you’re supposed to use Zytropin. The only indication we have of this is that one bottle is said to last 2 months.
We did find an ingredient list. Some of the highlights are:
- Several amino acids that can boost the body’s natural production of nitric oxide. This relaxes blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely into the penis for better erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris which boosts the body’s natural production of Testosterone. An increase in testosterone will improve both desire and performance.
- GABA which helps alleviate anxiety which is a common reason for sexual dysfunction.
- Colostrum which is a very nutrient dense component of breast milk. I honestly don’t know what sexual benefit you get from it.
Where to Buy
The Zytropin website has been taken down, and the third party retailers that used to sell the product no longer do. When it was available, it costs $127.94 for a bottle. I wonder if that contributed to its demise.
Benefits of Zytropin
- The spray format is convenient and good for anyone who can’t take pills.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Drawbacks of Zytropin
- It’s no longer available.
- The ingredient list was not impressive.
Since Zytropin is no longer available, this is an easy call. Don’t bother trying to hunt it down. It seems to have run its course as a product, and given the ingredient list, its disappearance, and the lack of any customer feedback, that’s just fine with me.