Androx is a typical male enhancement formula manufactured and marketed by a US-based herbal company known as Biocenteric Health. As the name indicates, it is one of pills that are used to supplementand boost male sex hormones in men. The following article will help you discover some of the salient features, pros and cons associated with this product.
What is Androx?
Androx is a specific male sexual enhancement supplement for oral use that comes in the form of pills and can be used to enhance sex drive, sexual potency and performance during sexual intercourse.
Reviews, endorsements or testimonials on the product
What also differentiates Androx from other products is that there are quite a few good and comprehensive “independent” and neutral reviews about this product that are present on several third party websites. Most of these reviews are positive. The product’s official website also features several users’ testimonials that are also all positive.
Composition / ingredients of Androx
By nature, Androx is considered an all-natural and botanical supplement formula and contains Eurycoma Longifolia (also known as Tongkat Ali), Cordyceps, Epimedium (also known as Horny Goat Weed) and Tribulus Terrestris as its key ingredients.
How does Androx work (Mode of action)?
Androx works in a little different from other similar male enhancements supplements. Unlike most of the other enhancement pills, Androx does not actually contain the “real hormones”. Rather, it contains all-natural ingredients that actually activate and stimulate the hormone production centres located in brain and gonads to naturally produce more of those hormones. For the same reason, it is considered safer than other products. It has been mentioned that it boosts the production and release of testosterone, HGH and
Androx is for you if:
- You want to use an all-natural and herbal enhancement pill that comes from reputable company
- You want to naturally boost the levels of your key sex hormones particularly testosterone
- You are looking for a supplement that comes with extra bonuses and extra long Moneyback guarantee
Androx is not for you if:
- You are looking for a scientifically backed and research-based product
- You are looking for a permanent penile enlargement
- You have some serious underlying medical disease that is a real cause of your male impotency
Pros of Androx
- The product comes with a significantly longer 90-day Moneyback guarantee
- Every purchase usually comes with bonus gifts and discounts
- All the ingredients have been listed with complete and proper labelling information that mentions the ingredients’ amounts as well.
- The product can also be used by women to boost their libido
Cons of Androx
- The product is not the cheapest in the market as one-month supply bottle costs about $39.95
- There is no specific FAQs section even on the parent company’s website
- The product can only be purchased “online” and not from the retail stores
- The product needs to be taken on the so called “cycling schedule” i.e. you will first need to take 2 capsules a day for 5 days and then take a 2-day break and then again use the product for up to 8 weeks.
Based on the above features, strengths and weaknesses, it can be elucidated that Androx is justanother, typical standard enhancement formula for boosting male sex hormones. As for the ingredients, there is nothing really new. Although no side effects have been reported so far, the product dosage is quite tricky and not easy for everyone. It does, however, come with an attractive 3-month Moneyback guarantee and free gifts with every purchase. All in all, the product can only be tested and tried for hormone-enhancement purposes and nothing else.