We’ve been hearing a lot about deer antler velvet lately. It seems like everywhere you look, there’s a new pill or spray made of this stuff, and they’re all supposed to be the new wonder supplements that make you young, strong, and rejuvenated. One that we came across recently is called AntlerX. It’s a deer antler spray, and we thought it was worth a look.
AntlerX calls itself “the secret to improved muscle growth and strength.” If you look around, you’ll see the benefits of deer antler velvet touted everywhere. Benefits like:
- Improved athletic performance
- Increased muscle mass
- Better muscle recovery
- Greater endurance
- Improved immune function
- Increased energy and stamina
- Easier weight loss.
- Healthier joints.
- Increased sex drive and improved performance
No wonder we keep hearing about this stuff!
How AntlerX Works
So AntlerX has deer antler velvet in it, but what exactly does that mean? It’s a soft substance that grows in the red deers newly forming antlers each spring. It causes rapid cellular division that allows fast growth of new antlers. In this substance is IGF-1 which is Insulin-Like Growth Factor. This is what causes the cell regeneration, and it’s what causes cell regeneration. It stimulates protein synthesis and muscle growth. It also works with Human Growth Hormone in your body to make it more effective.
In the case of AntlerX, they harvest the velvet at just the right time from the Red Deer of New Zealand and they use 100 mg in their formulas, which they say is more than most products.
The recommended dose is 5 sprays taken in the morning and 5 sprays taken again in the evening, both on an empty stomach. You should start to see results in a few weeks, but they recommend that you continue taking it for at least 3 months for best results.
In addition to the antler velvet, AntlerX contains:
- Zinc which helps with most of the chemical reactions that occur in the body.
- Niacin which increases blood flow and creates a warm feeling.
- Tribulus Terrestris which signals the body to produce more testosterone which also helps build muscle and makes losing fat more easily accomplished.
- Amino Acids (L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, and L-Glutamine) which help the body produce more nitric oxide to help improve blood circulation.
Benefits of AntlerX
- The spray is easy to take and carry with you.
- It contains a full 100 mg of deer antler velvet.
- It has a number of health benefits.
- There is a 90 day money back guarantee.
- More and more clinical studies are being performed on the potential benefits of deer antler velvet.
Drawbacks of AntlerX
Bodybuilding forums are full of negative AntlerX reviews and comments. The deer antler velvet in AntlerX is banned by some professional sports and the World Anti Doping Agency.
Where to Buy
You can purchase AntlerX through the official website. A single bottle should last about 30 days and costs $49.90. Of course, if you buy multiple bottles, you’ll save on each one.
While we think there may be promise for the use of AntlerX and its primary ingredient, deer antler velvet, we’re not sure we’re
at the point yet where it’s use is garnering much success. Still, we couldn’t blame you if you wanted to try.
My Top Pre Workout Choice – Nitrocut
I’ve been a pretty avid weight lifter for most of my life, and I’m always looking for something to give me that “added edge.” I’ve tested dozens of different pre-workout supplements over the years, and wanted to share my personal review of Nitrocut.
Nitrocut is a leading stimulant-free pre workout supplement that works through the use of all natural ingredients, including the popular L-Arginine.