As you can probably figure out from the name, Anoradrol is designed to raise testosterone levels. What you may not be able to determine from the name is that it’s an all-natural herbal alternative to actual synthetic hormones. Now there are plenty of reasons to want to raise testosterone levels, but Anoradrol focuses mainly on the bodybuilding benefits.
According to the official website, by taking Anoradrol, you’ll get more ripped, you’ll have less body fat, you’ll gain strength, you’ll build lean muscle, you’ll have boosted energy, and as a bonus, you’ll notice an marked improvement in your sexual performance. Now, these are the claims made by just about every testosterone boosting supplement, so what makes Anoradrol any different?
How Anoradrol Works
Anoradrol gets you to the shape you want first by increasing testosterone. The more testosterone free and available in your body, the easier it is to build lean muscle and lose fat. It then goes on to raise HGH levels which improves the recovery process after workouts, making you ready more quickly than without the raised HGH. And of course, the more you workout and the better recover post working out, the faster you’ll get big.
Unfortunately,the official Anoradrol website does not reveal, let alone explain, the ingredients used in the formula. We did, however, find a snapshot of the label on an affiliate website. That’s what we’ll use here, though we cannot guarantee that our information is accurate.
- The first ingredient is a “proprietary blend” that includes 3 kinds of L-Arginine. L-Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide opens up blood vessels to allow more blood to flow to muscles and extremities. This means more oxygen and nutrients to help the muscles work better and more efficiently.
- Next is L-Citrulline which also contributes to the body’s synthesis of nitric oxide.
- Dipotassium Phosphate which helps clear the liver of toxins.
After reading the ingredient list, we are confused as to how Anoradrol does anything to increase testosterone levels.
Where to Buy
Anoradrol is only available through a “free trial” offer on their website. Initially, you pay only shipping for a month’s supply of Anoradrol. If you do nothing within 18 days, you’ll be charged $79.99 for the “free” bottle, and you’ll be enrolled in the automatic monthly shipping program through which you’ll receive and pay for a new bottle each month. This is called a “negative option” enrollment, and it is very common with certain kinds of supplements. These programs are notoriously difficult to cancel once you’re involved with them.
Benefits of Anoradrol
- It contains l-arginine.
Drawbacks of Anoradrol
- It’s only available through a deceptive free trial offer.
- We found no Anoradrol reviews from actual customers.
- We know nothing about the manufacturer.
- The official website does not reveal the ingredients.
- None of the ingredients we did find have anything to do with raising testosterone or HGH.
Anoradrol does not get our recommendation. Without an official ingredient list, we have to go with the only information we have, which comes from a unverified source. The information from that source reveals that there’s nothing even of relevance to testosterone in that information. The only thing Anoradrol will get you is a hefty credit card charge month after month.
Check Out Our Top Choices in Testosterone Boosting Supplements