Since Viagra first came on the scene, new and long established nutritional supplement makers have been offering their natural male enhancement alternatives. Lehmann Research Group is a new player in the game, and their product is Auctus. While many of these types of products take an exaggerated, over-hyped approach to marketing, the promotional materials for Auctus use a much more professional and comparatively understated approach.
Nevertheless, the Auctus website makes it clear that you can expect big things. The strength and size of your orgasm will increase. You’ll have more stamina to go longer and harder in bed. It’ll boost your libido so you’re more ready for sex anytime. And it’ll make your orgasms more intense and pleasurable. Additionally, Auctus claims to address every key area of sexual weakness that a man may face.
Auctus Ingredients and How They Work
The formula for Auctus is built around its 4 main ingredients, designed to work together for maximum benefit:
L-Arginine is an amino acid that help dilate blood vessels to allow more blood to flow into the penile chambers. This is how erections are made. Tribulus Terrestris increases the production of testosterone. Eurycoma Longifolia unbinds testosterone increasing the amount of this hormone that’s free and available in the body. Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) promotes cell growth in the penis.
There are several additional beneficial ingredients as well:
- Zinc and Pumpkin Seed for sperm production.
- Ginseng and Astragalus for sexual stamina.
- Cayenne Pepper and Licorice for blood flow.
- Muira Puama and Oyster Extract for libido.
- Oat Straw, Orchic, and Boron for testosterone increase.
The recommended dose is 1 pill taken twice each day with a full glass of water. While you may see some results early on, it make take up to 60 days to achieve the full benefit.
Auctus Pros and Cons
The Good About Auctus
- It contains many of the best herbal male enhancement ingredients.
- Ordering is secure.
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The website is refreshingly mainstream and full of helpful information.
The Bad About Auctus
- Auctus is presented as one of many supplements made by the Lehmann Research Group, but it is in fact the only product they offer.
- There are no independent Auctus reviews from customers, other than testimonials on the website.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Auctus through their official website. A single bottle, which is a one-month supply, sells for $49.95. If you buy in multiples, you’ll save money. The 60-day guarantee applies to 2 used bottles and any unopened bottles that you also return. So taking advantage of the bulk order discount doesn’t affect your potential use of the guarantee.
We see so much hyped-up marketing for male enhancement products, it’s nice to see something that takes a more low-key, informational approach. On the other hand, what makes a product stand out is not marketing, but actual effectiveness. Judging by the ingredients in Auctus, it should have a positive effect on your sex life… and hers.
Check Out Our Top Choices For Male Enhancement