Kohinoor Gold Review
Kohinoor Gold is a male enhancement supplement made by an Indian company called Morpheme Remedies. In addition to sexual support, this product claims to rely on Ayurvedic principles to relieve mental stress and support strength throughout your entire body. More specifically, the claims are that by taking Kohinoor Gold daily, you’ll achieve better erections, an end to premature ejaculation, increased libido, greater semen volume, and more confidence and vitality.
Kohinoor Gold Ingredients and How They Work
Kohinoor Gold contains a lot of ingredients we don’t always see in western supplements, so luckily, the website explains why they’re
included and how they work. The main components
- afed Musli which has long been used as an aphrodisiac in Indian culture.
- Shilajit which is full of minerals and increases core energy and sexual interest.
- Ashwagandha for stimulating energy and vitality while enhancing libido as well.
- Kaunch Beej (Mucuna Pruriens) which improves mood, energy levels, and sperm count.
- Kesar for improving circulation and increasing sexual desire by acting on the nervous system.
- Trivanga Bhasma which is popular in Ayurvedic treatments for impotence and nervous disorders.
- Akarkara for preventing premature ejaculation.
The recommended dose is 1 Kohinoor Gold capsule taken twice a day after a meal. The promise is that by taking all natural Kohinoor Gold regularly, you’ll have no need for prescription erectile dysfunction medications, and you’ll feel ready and vital every day.
Kohinoor Gold Pros and Cons
Making a quick comparison of what’s good and what’s not so good about a product you’re considering purchasing is a great way to help decide whether or not to go ahead with it.
Benefits of Kohinoor Gold
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Kohinoor Gold is good for general health as well as sexual health.
- The website offers complete product information.
- It is relatively affordable.
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee.
Drawbacks of Kohinoor Gold
- Most of the ingredients are unfamiliar to western customers.
- We found no Kohinoor Gold reviews from actual users.
- No clinical studies are cited.
- Kohinoor Gold requires daily commitment.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Kohinoor Gold from the company website. While it is an Indian company, shipping is free all over the world. The smallest order quantity available is 2 bottles for a total cost of $70. If you buy more, you’ll pay less for each bottle. If you buy 10 bottles, you’ll pay $350 and you’ll get three free bottles plus a bottle of massage oil as a bonus. The 60 day guarantee applies to unopened and partially used bottles, not empty ones, so if you need to return it, make sure you do so before finishing the first bottle.
While we think Kohinoor Gold may provide some benefit to your sexual and overall health, we’re not convinced that it’s any better than any of the hundreds of other products out there. Without clinical tests or customer reviews, it’s difficult to make that judgment.