“Unleash the best inside you!” It’s a bit of a cliché, but it works. It’s the promo line for a product called Prolexin, which uses Deer Antler Velvet as its primary ingredient. Deer Antler Velvet is actually a pretty popular supplement these days. The evidence is shaky at best, but there are a lot of guys, including professional athletes, who swear by its performance enhancing abilities. In fact, its main component, IGF-1 is on the banned supplements list for lots of professional athletic organizations, so maybe there really is something to this stuff.
How Prolexin Works
Using Prolexin promises to:
- Magnify your strength and endurance.
- Increase your lean muscle mass while reducing your fat storage.
- Lift your libido.
- Quicken your muscle recovery
- Amplify your muscle growth
The Deer Antler Velvet in Prolexin contains the all important compount, IGF-1 (Insuline-like Growth Factor 1) which is closely related to Human Growth Hormone. This is where the super-human strength and super-fast muscle recovery come from.
Other components of the Prolexin formula boost nitric oxide and testosterone level which both improve physical Performance, sexually and otherwise. Increased nitric oxide ensures optimal blood flow so your muscles get the oxygen and nutrients they need to perform at their best and recover quickly. Increased testosterone levels give you more energy, stamina, and drive, and ensure a healthy sex drive.
The Prolexin website doesn’t provide a complete ingredient list, but it does reveal some of its most important components.
- Deer Antler Velvet is the primary one. Taken from the soft outer coating of deer antlers, it contains IGF-1 which has been shown to enhance physical performance.
- L-Argnine which increases nitric oxide levels for better blood flow.
- Various Vitamins and Minerals to help maintain optimal nutrient levels in the body.
- It may improve athletic and sexual performance.
- The spray format ensures that Prolexin works quickly.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The science regarding the effectiveness deer antler velvet is shaky at this point.
- Prolexin is only available through a free trial offer, which may ensnare you in an ongoing payment plan (See Below.)
- It’s expensive.
- We were unable to locate any independent Prolexin reviews from actual customers.
Where To Buy
You can only purchase Prolexin through their free trial online offer. You sign up to pay only shipping costs and they send you a one month supply. Unless you call and cancel within 14 days of your initial order placement date, you’ll be charged $87.53 for the “free trial” bottle and enrolled in their monthly shipping program at a cost of $87.53 per month. The way this trial is advertised, lots of guys end up signing up for the autoshipping program without actually intending to.
There might be something to this Deer Antler Velvet phenomenon. If you’re curious, I suggest you find a product that offers two things Prolexin doesn’t. One – a complete ingredient list. Two – an affordable one-time price that allows you to try the product without risk of inadvertently committing to monthly payments.