Sutra X Overview
Sutra X is a daily male enhancement supplement made by an American company called Parason Health Products, and it’s based on Ayurvedic medicinal principles. This ancient Indian practice relies on bringing together healing herbs and concocting a remedy that addresses the body as a whole instead of solely focusing on symptoms of disease.
In keeping with its high minded formula, Sutra X is presented on a very professional and informative website. It includes a detailed explanation as to why each individual ingredient was specifically chosen, and highlights the fact that it has been developed by scientists and is recommended by doctors to their patients.
Sutra X Ingredients
As I mentioned above, the Sutra X website provides detailed information on the ingredients in the formula. They explain how they support the purpose of the pill as well as how they are historically used in ancient traditions:
The Ayurvedic DS69 Complex contains:
- Tribulus Fruit has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. More recently it has come to light that it increases the body’s natural testosterone making process.
- Cayenne Fruit is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps stimulate the functioning of the Tribulus Fruit.
The Asian HEP452 Complex contains:
- Hawthorn Fruit for increasing blood flow.
- Horny Goat Weed for supporting healthy sexual functioning with antioxidants and vasodilation.
- Damiana Leaf and Muira Puama Root for increasing libido.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf for improved blood flow.
The Sutra X Herbal Base
- Chinese Ginseng Root for enhancing stamina.
- Catuaba Bark which is an aphrodisiac.
- Saw Palmetto Fruit which supports prostate and reproductive health.
- Oat Straw for improving circulation.
How Sutra X Works
The recommended dose is 1 Sutra X capsule per day. The idea is that the ingredients build up in your system over time, creating an environment more conducive to better erections an more interest in sex overall.
Benefits of Sutra X
- All the ingredients are listed and explained.
- It’s recommended by doctors.
- The website is professional and informative.
- There is a money back guarantee.
Drawbacks of Sutra X
- It’s not available for sale on the website.
- It’s hard to find retailers that carry it.
- It does not contain L-Arginine, the go-to ingredient for vasodilation.
Where to Buy
Sutra X is not sold on the official website. Instead, they have a store locator function that provides a list of websites where you can buy the product. However, most of the links there are broken. We have been able to find it at one store, however, and it cost $29.95 for the 30-count bottle.
It’s not a bad formula, and the fact that it’s made by a real supplement company is a plus. But with availability at next to nothing, I’d say don’t bother trying to track Sutra X down. It’s not worth the hassle.
Check Out Our Top Choices For Male Enhancement