Vaxitrol is a male enhancement supplement made by Foundation Nutraceuticals, a company that makes several sexual health and fitness type supplements. The interesting thing about Vaxitrol is that at one time, it was recalled by the FDA. During random testing, it was discovered to contain an undisclosed ingredient, a derivative of Sildenafil, the prescription-only ingredient found in Viagra. But it’s back and presumably reformulated, so let’s take a look at what they’ve come up with.
Vaxitrol makes the bold claim that it’s the best selling penis enlarging and sex drive boosting pill on the market. Among the promises it makes:
- Erections more often.
- Fuller, harder erections that last longer than ever.
- Stronger desire for sex.
- Less down time between sessions.
- More intense orgasms.
I do find it odd that they throw the penis enlargement phrase out there, but don’t follow up on it in the list of benefits.
Foundation Nutraceuticals does make a point of stating that the Vaxitrol formula is 100% all natural, using ancient herbal ingredients that have been around for centuries. There’s:
- Epimedium which increases blood flow by increasing the amount of nitric oxide in the body which acts as a vasodilator.
- Cordyceps Extract which increases sperm count and counteracts erectile dysfunction.
- Yohimbe which increases blood flow to the penis during erection. It can be very effective, but has also been recommended against by the FDA for its potential to cause serious side effects.
- Schizandra Berry which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Rehmannia Root which increases energy.
- Korean Ginseng which improves blood flow.
- Bombyx Mori Extract which increases blood flow.
- Oyster Extract which can increase testosterone levels.
How Vaxitrol Works
The recommended dose for Vaxitrol is a little strange. A bottle contains 16 capsules. Instructions say at first that you should take 2 capsules about one to two hours before sexual contact. They go on to say that best results are achieved if you take 2 capsules on a daily basis (on an empty stomach). Then after a week or two, you should lower your dose to one capsule per day. So it’s had to determine if you’re supposed to take it daily or only as needed.
Benefits of Vaxitrol
· The ingredients are all natural.
Drawbacks of Vaxitrol
- It was once recalled, so it’s difficult to know if it can be trusted now.
- A bottle doesn’t last a month. If taken as directed, it will only last a week at first.
- There is no manufacturer money back guarantee.
- It contains Yohimbe which may cause dangerous side effects, like extreme blood pressure fluctuations.
Where to Buy
If you go to the Foundation Nutraceuticals, they’ll direct you to the online supplement retailers who carry it. Generally, the 16-count bottle sells for around $30.
There are two reasons why I cannot recommend that you buy Vaxitrol. One is that it contains Yohimbe, which while effective
may cause potentially dangerous side effects. The other is that a $30 bottle will only last you a week.