- Editor Rating
- Rated 2 stars
- Rhino 5
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
1. Rhino 5 Review
Rhino 5 is a male enhancement supplement that someone asked me to review a couple weeks back. I’m not even sure how this guy came across it. There’s no product website and not a lot of information or buzz about it at all. But this is what we do, so we’re happy to oblige.
Rhino 5 is a fast acting herbal male enhancement. That means that, like Viagra, you only take Rhino 5 when you’re planning a sexual encounter. If you take it an hour or so before the act, you’ll be ready and raring to go. Or so goes the claim.
2. How Rhino 5 Works
More specifically, the claims made by Rhino 5 are that you’ll be rewarded with:
- A bigger, harder erection.
- More stamina to last far longer than without it.
- Control over your climax, so no more premature ejaculation.
- Extreme confidence.
- Explosively intense orgasms.
And all of this without the need to see a doctor or fill a prescription.
3. Rhino 5 Ingredients
Fortunately, even though there’s no product website, an ingredients list is made available on the retail websites that carry Rhino 5. On the list is:
Goji Berry Extract
Deng Sen Extract
What’s most significant about this list is what’s not there. There’s nothing significantly effective for increased blood flow, boosted testosterone levels, or a boost in libido. These are only supporting ingredients, with none of the main players we’ve come to expect.
4. Benefits of Rhino 5
- There’s no commitment necessary. You just take when needed or desired.
5. Drawbacks of Rhino 5
- It’s expensive.
- It doesn’t contain any powerful male enhancement ingredients.
- There’s no information available about the manufacturer.
- There’s no product website which usually (and in this case) means that there’s a lack of real information available.
- We found no Rhino 5 reviews written by customers who’ve use it.
6. Where to Buy
There are a few online retail sites that carry Rhino 5. One sells 1 capsule for $10. Another sells a single capsule for $8.50. Since you’re not dealing with the manufacturer, you’ll need to discuss any satisfaction guarantee policies with the vendor.
We simply don’t have enough information or feedback about Rhino 5 to recommend that you use it. On top of that, the ingredient list looks pretty dismal. We suggest you try something with a little more proven track record.
Check Out Our Top Choices for Male Enhancement