TFX Drive Review
Raising your testosterone levels can have all sorts of benefits. Bodybuilders of all ages will tell you that it helps them get the most out of their workouts, gives them more energy, and helps them build muscle and lose fat. But there’s another benefit, and this one falls mainly on a slightly older crowd. If you’re of a certain age, your testosterone level is not what it used to be, and that means you may have trouble getting interested or performing up to par in your sex life. TFX Drive is a natural testosterone boosting supplement that focuses primarily on the sexual enhancement effects of increased testosterone.
With TFX Drive, you’ll notice a marked increase in your sex drive, your energy and vitality, and your strength and stamina. The product is made by TFX Health, a company that makes what they call Peak Performance Products for Active Lifestyles. Their other supplements include a fat burner, joint support, and a “total body stack”.
TFX Drive Ingredients and How They Work
There isn’t a whole lot of information on the TFX Drive product page, but they do include the package label, which shows the list of ingredients. The testosterone boosting ingredients are included in a proprietary blend so we don’t know amounts, but we do know what they are:
- Fenugreek Seed Extract which is thought to increase testosterone.
- Eurycoma Longifolia which increases the availability of free testosterone.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract which reduces the release of cortisol due to stress.This creates a better environment for testosterone production.
- Saw Palmetto which supports prostate health.
- Astaxanthin reduces the conversion of testosterone into estradiol and DHT.
Also included are Vitamins B6 and B12 as well as Zinc which create the appropriate environment for testosterone production. You can find many of the same ingredients in several competing formulas, including Tosterall and Testogenix.
The recommended dose is 2 TFX Drive capsules per day, and it is designed to be take either on a full or empty stomach with plenty of water.
TFX Drive Pros and Cons
Benefits of TFX Drive
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The website is not over-hyped.
Drawbacks of TFX Drive
- The ingredients are not explained on the website product page, which is pretty light on information all around.
- TFX Drive has not been clinically tested.
- We couldn’t find any TFX Drive reviews to help us determine whether or not it is truly effective.
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
We found a few online sources for TFX Drive. The 60-count bottle costs about $50 on the official website, but Amazon’s got it for about half that price. The website does however offer the money back guarantee, which you won’t find at Amazon.
Ultimately we get a pretty lackluster feeling from TFX Drive. With no explanation of ingredients, no testimonials, no clinical testing, and no independent reviews, there doesn’t seem to be much to recommend about this product. As a result, it doesn’t make it to the top of our list.
My Top T Booster Choice – Testofuel
I have tried dozens of supposed all natural testerone boosters, and most of them just plain suck.
It’s refreshing to finally come across one thatACTUALLY works for a change.
I recently got a chance to test out a 3 month supply of Testofuel, and my results were awesome.
Click Here to read my full review of Testofuel.