One of the most noticeable thing that happens to men as we age is that big drop in testosterone. It’s called Andropause, and it’s like menopause, but for men. Testosterone is the male sex hormone that, in so many ways, makes a man a man. So when we get older and it starts dropping off, a lot of undesirable things start happening:
- Weight gain
- Loss of lean muscle mass
- Drop in sex drive and performance
Most cases of Andropause aren’t severe enough to require medical treatment, but an added boost of natural testosterone can slow, stop, and even reverse some of the more negative effects.
TosterAll is made by Hampshire Labs, and it claims to increase the testosterone producing capacity of your own body. By doing this, that list of problems that pile on after a certain age, can be solved. No more fat, no more fatigue, and no more erectile dysfunction.
TosterAll Ingredients and How They Work
TosterAll uses 8 all natural ingredients to combat Andropause, most of which primarily address sexual problems:
- Zinc is healthy for your immune system, prostate, and reproductive system.
- DHEA balances hormones and improves sex drive as well as overall well-being.
- L-Arginine increases blood flow to the penis for better, harder, longer-lasting erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris increases luteinizing hormone which signals the testes to produce more testosterone.
- Ginkgo Biloba improves memory and concentration, while it also increases energy and stamina.
- Ginseng provides energy and stamina
- Muira Puama and Mucuna Pruriens are both ancient aphrodisiacs that increase your desire for sex.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules daily.
TosterAll Pros and Cons
One of the best ways to break it down to the simplest level when deciding on whether or not to buy a particular product is to make a Pros and Cons list.
Benefits of TosterAll
- Its formula should make it a decent male enhancement supplement to help combat erectile dysfunction naturally.
- There is a 120 day guarantee.
- The ingredients are all listed and all natural.
Drawbacks of TosterAll
- TosterAll reviews from actual customers are difficult to find.
- The formula resembles many other male enhancement supplements, though it claims to do much more.
- There are no clinical studies cited.
Where to Buy
You can find TosterAll online through the Hampshire Labs website. A single bottle, which should last for a month, costs $39.95. Discounts are available if you buy in bulk or sign up for the autoshipment program.
With its L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, and assorted aphrodisiacs, TosterAll might work very well as a male enhancement supplement. The trouble is that TosterAll claims to be the answer to Andropause and a testosterone booster. With only one ingredient directed toward elevating testosterone levels, we have to say that there are probably better options if you’re truly looking to combat the effects of male hormone levels on aging.
Check Out Our Top Choices For Male Enhancement