Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Overview
Okay, so you want to know what gives. You’ve been faithfully hitting the gym 4 times a week. You plan out your daily food intake meticulously. You get the right amount of protein, most of your carbs are complex, you stopped drinking soda. You still have a couple beers here and there, and you don’t deprive yourself, but you have to admit, you stick to the program pretty damn well. So why are you still the same size you were 2 months ago? Why aren’t your arms more cut and defined? Why does that belly fat still sit there and mock you? If you’re over 35, there’s a one word answer for you. Testosterone. Your levels are plummeting, and there’s a good chance that this is the reason you’re not getting the results you’re working for.
Athletic Edge Nutrition APE is a natural testosterone boosting supplement that claims to succeed where all others fail. APE stands for Alpha Performance Enhancer, and promises to get you back to where you want to be in term of maleness and all that it entails.
Who Makes Athletic Edge Nutrition APE?
The company behind the product is Athletic Edge Nutrition. They’ve been around since 2008, and their products have been nominated for a number of awards since then. In 2009 and 2010, the company itself was nominated for the Breakout Brand of the Year Award.
The guys at AEN use “Nutrient Timing Specialists” as their regisered trademark. It means that they use only the best and best sourced ingredients at only the precisely required dosages to achieve the results they strive for. They know that their products will undergo testing, so they formulate them to work. This is what they say, of course. But it’s our job to determine whether or not it’s true.
What To Expect
If you decide to take Athletic Edge Nutrition APE, you’ll have a choice between using the capsule forbioavam and the powder form. Which one you choose is really just a matter of preference. They sell for about the same price per serving, so there’s no cost benefit or drawback to either way.
The marketing material for Athletic Edge Nutrition APE offers a list of very specific results with statistics that look like they come from the performance of clinical tests. The actual tests are not cited, but here are their results:
- 22% increase in free testosterone after just 12 hours.
- A 1.8 times increase in Bio-Available Testosterone after 8 weeks of use.
- 2 times greater support for fat loss after 8 weeks.
- Improved sexual health.
- Increases maleness and virility by promoting healthy estrogen balance.
- Enhanced vascularity and improved athletic performance.
- Increased endurance for repetitive high intensity training.
Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Ingredients
The key components of the Athletic Edge Nutrition APE formula are proprietary compounds, and thankfully, the guys at AEN have taken the time to explain a little about how they’re supposed to work:
- GlycoCarn enhances nitric oxide production, which opens up blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely, transporting oxygen and nutrients throughout your body where they are needed most. It also provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage to cells and increases your fat metabolism.
- TestoSurge which is derived from Fenugreek has been shown to increase free total testosterone levels as well as free testosterone levels, and to decrease body fat percentage. AEN mentions a study where TestoSurge increased total levels by 376% in just 12 hours. It also inhibits aromatase, which is the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen, again, boosting t levels as well as decreasing estrogen.
- EuryGold which is mainly from Eurycoma Longifolia. This has been shown to increase lean muscle mass
- Indole-3-Carbonal which is a specific anti-estrogen ingredient to block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Maca Root which is a powerful herbal aphrodisiac that boosts libido and improves mood through the action of dopamine.
- The Athletic Edge Nutrition APE formula is also rounded out with Vitamins and Minerals specifically suited to testosterone increases. These include Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamins B6 and B12, and Folic Acid.
- Lastly, they use Bioperine which helps improve the absorption and use of all the rest of the ingredients.
Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Reviews
So what is everyone saying about this stuff. Maybe the better question is what are people not saying about this stuff? What I mean is that if you look, you’ll find both sides of the coin – guys that love Athletic Edge Nutrition APE and guys that wish they’d never wasted their time or money.
This guy loves it. “I have been struggling with energy for the pas year… Mood was garbage and just didn’t feel myself. I’ve taken other testosterone boosters before and never had a result like this. Been taking about a week and I have energy non-stop all day and body just feels great.”
This guy not so much. “Pretty sure this product gave me some mild Gyno. Certainly no legitimate effects on strength or test, maybe a small placebo effect. Will not purchase again.”
On the whole, though, there are a lot more positive comments than negative ones.
Where to Buy Athletic Edge Nutrition APE
The AEN website gives you a list of retailers where you can buy their products. It includes GNC, the Vitamin Shoppe, and Bodybuilding.com, as well as the AEN website itself. The best prices I found were at Bodybuilding.com. The 40 pill package costs $37.86, the 80 pill package costs $59.38, and the 20 serving powder version costs $37.98. 20 servings will last you a month if you take it as directed, which is 5 days on and 2 off per week. After a 12 week cycle, you need to cycle off for a month before starting again.
Our Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Recommendation
AEN has certainly put the work into this testosterone booster, and it has clinical evidence and lots of loyal followers to prove it. Don’t let a few naysayers put you off. Athletic Edge Nutrition APE is a good choice for helping you get the most out of your workout and fitness efforts.
Check Out My Top Choice For Testosterone Boosters