Axiron is a brand name given to an FDA-approved male enhancement drug that is primarily used to treat testosterone deficiency in men. It comes from the authentic platform of a well-established multinational pharmaceutical company known as Elli Lilly. It must be noted that FDA has classified this drug as a dangerous or controlled substance (CIII) because it is composed of testosterone that can be abused by the people.
What is Axiron?
Axiron is a prescription-only topical solution for local administration that contains testosterone to encounter testosterone deficiency in men. It has to be applied each day on your skin, preferably under your armpits.
Reviews, endorsements or testimonials on the product
Axiron is a well known FDA-approved solution. There are multiple sites, reviews and independent information blogs / forums that feature a wealth of information about this product. While it has mostly received positive reviews, there are a quite a few good reviews that also list its side effects. Being a pharmaceutical synthetic drug, it should be treated as such and its risks must never be ignored.
Composition / ingredients of Axiron
Axiron comes in a liquid, solution form. Its primary ingredient is Testosterone. However, other inactive ingredients include isopropyl alcohol, octisalate, ethanol, and povidone.
How does Axiron work (Mode of action)?
Axiron contains, as its active ingredient, 1% synthetic testosterone. It can be applied locally on the skin of arms / shoulders or of abdomen. Once applied, it gets absorbed into the human blood and works quickly to raise blood testosterone levels.
Axiron is for you if:
- You are looking for a skin-based topical testosterone formula
- Your first choice is a prescription-based medication that comes from a multinational pharmaceutical company
- You want a quick and prompt solution for your testosterone lack / deficiency issue
- You have been diagnosed with Hypogonadism
Axiron is not for you if:
- You are looking for a permanent solution for your testosterone deficiency problem
- You are allergic to alcohol or any of its other ingredients
- You want a treatment for other sexual health related issues such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation or decreased sperm count
Pros of Axiron
- FDA-approved and scientifically backed treatment
- Does not need to be swallowed or injected
- Once daily convenient dosage
- Comes from a well known pharmaceutical company
Cons of Axiron
- Contains alcohol
- Contains substances that could be allergic for some individuals
- Is only available via doctor’s prescription
- Has a low safety profile and bears a potential of causing variety of serious and severe adverse events and undesirable effects.
- Can possibly increase the risk of prostate cancer
- Can only be applied under armpits and not on other sites (This might not be very convenient for most users)
Axiron can be classified and recommended as an effective solution for the short term and quick treatment of testosterone deficiency or Hypogonadism in males. It is, however, imperative to note that it is a controlled substance that has an enormous potential for causing variety of side effects and complications, especially if it is used for long term.
Also, being a prescription-based medicine, it can not be bought online and does have any associated Moneyback guarantee or special discount offers. Your decision, therefore, should be made accordingly, taking into consideration all these factors and above-mentioned pros and cons.