As you know, most of what we do here is look at, research, try, and compare different natural male enhancement supplements, with the goal of steering you away from the crap and toward the good stuff. Today we’re looking at something a little different. It’s called Peloop. Yes, it really is.
Peloop is a magnetic ring you wear at the base of your penis with the hope of it growing a few inches. I feel I should interject a sidebar for a moment. There are guys who have small penises. These guys wish they had bigger penises. This is something of an embarrassing problem that people don’t generally like to talk about. So they take to the internet, and they find no lack of solutions for sale. This market is perfect for internet marketing. Guys are too embarrassed to discuss it in person, so they can privately purchase a solution, even if it seems like a crazy one.
That brings us to,
How Peloop Works
Peloop is a small ring made of Magnets, Tourmaline, and Germanium. It is said to improve not only how well blood flows into your penis, but also to improve the actual quality of blood.
- The Magnets separate out the blood cells, giving them more surface area on which to carry oxygen and nutrients.
- The Tourmaline and Germanium emit a constant stream of negative ions which neutralizes the acid levels of your blood.
You are instructed to wear Peloop as much as possible, naming the shower and the airport as two places NOT to wear it.
You should feel an immediate difference, but the manufacturer doesn’t specify how long it should take to see growth, or even how much growth to expect. They simply reference a statement made by Peloop inventor, Omar Long, that basically adds up to “what have you got to lose?”
Benefits of Peloop
- It may increase the flow of blood to your penis.
- It may work as an alternative to herbal supplements.
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee.
Drawbacks of Peloop
- There is no evidence that this works.
- There are no Peloop reviews from customers that we could find.
- We found several discussions of Peloop on penis enlargement forums. No one had anything good to say about it.
Where to Buy Peloop
You can purchase it through the official website for $39.95, and there’s a 60 day money back guarantee in case you find it doesn’t live up to your hopes.
he official website is definitely worth a look, but I don’t think it makes its case for buying Peloop. There’s a bunch of scientific mumbo jumbo, but none of it is real and none of it is back up, at least not in any way relevant to penis enlargement. At best, Peloop is a silly product that won’t cause any harm. More likely, it’s a silly product that won’t do any good either.