Ever since the public introduction of Viagra in the 1990s, supplement companies have been trying to mimic the effect using herbal ingredients. And I have to say, some have been pretty successful. But there are lots of contenders. Some are good, and some just are not. Differentiating between the two is what we do here.
Vigorima is a Portuguese supplement based on ancient Chinese medicinal principles. It comes is a small package of either 4 or 8 capsules, and you only take it to enhance the moment… in the moment. In other words, you don’t have to take Vigorima every day in order to achieve the desired effect. You simply take one capsule, when you need it, and you’ll get an erection with ease.
There is no dedicated Vigorima website, but product information can easily be found through the retailers that offer it for sale.
How Vigorima Works
Vigorima claims to be a natural sexual stimulant and aphrodisiac. To that end, taking it:
- Increases your libido.
- Helps you achieve a thick, hard erection quickly.
- Helps you last longer, preventing premature ejaculation.
The effects are said to start in about 30-60 minutes, and they last in your system for up to 72 hours.
The list of ingredients is made available through the third party supplement retailers who carry it. It includes:
- Ginseng for improved blood flow and greater energy and stamina. It helps increase overall energy and fights against fatigue.
- Cumquat which is a vitamin and mineral rich plant that can help maintain good overall health.
- Astragalus which increases metabolism which increases energy.
While these are great ingredients for contributing to overall health and energy, the formula does appear to be missing some components that are more specifically applicable to better erections and sex.
Benefits of Vigorima
- You don’t have to take it every day.
- It’s all natural.
- There are no side effects.
- It works quickly and lasts.
Drawbacks of Vigorima
- It does not contain most of the ingredients we look for in a fast acting male enhancement supplement.
- There are no Vigorima reviews from real customers available on the internet.
- There’s no money back guarantee provided by the manufacturer.
- No clinical studies are provided.
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
There are a few supplement shops online where you can find Vigorima for sale. A package of 4 capsules goes for about $40
Vigorima is expensive. On top of that, it doesn’t have the ingredients to support solid erections and stellar performance. On top of that, there is no clinical evidence that it works. Our recommendation is that you skip Vigorima and keep looking.
Check Out Our Top Choices For Male Enhancement